Bassetts - Mortgages, Sales, Lettings
Sign in Register Contact

020 8572 1066

VIP Membership

Home / Tenants Contents Insurance

Tenants Contents Insurance

Your landlords insurance will only cover the structure of the property, and the furniture and appliances provided with the property.
If you wish to insure your personal possessions against damage, loss, and theft, you will need to arrange your own Tenants' Contents Insurance. 

This is not compulsory; the issue of whether or not to insure your possessions is a matter of personal choice.

Please contact our sister company Bassetts Mortgage & Insurance Services on 0208 572 1066 or alternatively visit their website at
Social Logo Social Logo